Wednesday, December 3, 2014

The Face Shop Daily Beauty Tools

Hello guys...

I will be sharing my very dependable beauty tools: The Face Shop Mini Blusher Brush and Folding Eyebrow Trimmer.. I am so happy to have them... aside from their cuteness, they provide me with high quality performance... 
It's been just nearly two weeks since I've known them but they already served me well. So I wanna rave about them!!!

Brief History of the Brand: 
THEFACESHOP is Korea's first and leading cosmetic brand committed to the wonders of nature and the power of technology.

Created in 2003 in Korea, The Face Shop is Korea’s top-selling cosmetic brand with over 2,200 stores in 22 countries worldwide. In 2009 The Face Shop was awarded the very prestigious and only brand-related award by the Korean President nonetheless. This is the highly coveted 11th Korea Grand Prize Brand Award.  In 2006 The Face Shop was brought to the Philippines by Suyen Corporation, the powerhouse behind Bench. Since then The Face Shop has opened branches in rapid succession in major malls around the country, including Manila, Baguio, Cebu, Pampanga, Bacolod, Davao, General Santos, Naga, and Cagayan.  
 
 Packaging when bought...
 Comes with a plastic brush guard and pouch...
About the products: 
The Face Shop Mini Blusher Brush 
Is a portable mini blusher brush used for applying blushes. It is made from Pony hair and PE handle. I use this brush for my powder and blush application. It is super compact and cute!!!
 Close-up view of the bristles...
The Face Shop Folding Eyebrow Trimmer 
Is a tool for trimming eyebrows. It is made of stainless steel. This is my current eyebrow trimmer. I use it twice a week or as soon as I see growing stray hair in my eyebrow areas.

When straighten up, it is more or less 6 inches...
 When folded, it is more or less 4 inches... 
 Stainless steel blades...
What I like about the product: 
Blush Brush:
Ultra-soft bristles that doesn’t shed 
Brush delivers just the right amount of face or blush powder to achieve a flawless, even, professional makeup application
Fits perfectly into my makeup kit
Very easy to use 
Convenient to bring anywhere, anytime 
Affordable price for a high quality product (P195.00)  

Eyebrow trimmer: 
Blade is very sharp, trims effectively
Very easy to use
Very handy to bring anywhere, anytime
Designed to be foldable for safety purposes
Affordable price for a high quality product (P145.00 for the two trimmer) 

What I don’t like about the product: 
Nothing at all… I like both makeup tools! 

Will I repurchase? 
Big, big yes… 

Where to buy:
Facebook page here for updates
International page here
Stall E109, Ayala Center Cebu 
A158 North Wing SM Cebu 

I'm eying on the other brushes.. Hopefully, I'll find time to go back to The Face Shop's store soon and if my finances permits hehe. I recommend you grab that cute mini blusher, it's really a steal... 

Till my next post!

Melanie
 





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing nice information about eyebrow trimmer blade with us. i glad to read this post.

    ReplyDelete