Friday, August 5, 2016

The Face Shop Oil Clear Smooth and Bright Pact in N203

Hello guys…

Remember my haul here? I purchase this pact last year when The Face Shop (TFS) had a promo:  if you buy this pact you'll get a free makeup pouch. The Face Shop Oil Clear Smooth and Bright Pact in N203 - Natural Beige (9g) at Php 395.00.
 
Description:
A sebum-controlling and skin-brightening powder pact for oil-free, baby-like skin.
 
Main ingredients:
Oil Cut Complex - a plant-derived complex from mung bean extract, birch extract, Rumex crispus extract that controls sebum secretion and skin problems
Mung beans - well known for its powerful antipyretic, detoxifying and soothing effects
Birch tree - prevents destruction of keratinocytes and fibroblasts in the body from UV rays 
Cotton Candy Powder - a “cotton candy” structure porous powder that is made with HPC (High-absorptive Pore Control) technology 
- a silica powder that keeps your makeup matte and clean
I got the shade N203 - Natural Beige. Other available shade is V201... 

How to use:
Apply an adequate amount on face in a light patting motion using the puff.
Swatches...
Freebie: Lip and Mustache Cosmetic Pouch which I super like, it's spacious and the design is really cute!
FOTD using the powder :)

What I like about TFS Oil Clear Smooth and Bright Pact in N203?
A cute compact in mint green!
Powder is smooth and fine
Has buildable coverage
Lightweight, non-drying formula
Gives me a matte, flawless finish
With SPF/FPS 30 PA++
Has a mild floral scent
Makes my skin smooth
Melts nicely in my skin once absorbed
Kept my face oil and shine free for 8 hours under air-con room and 4-5 hours outdoors
More than 2 times stronger sebum absorbing ability than existing powder
No breakouts
Packaging: compact, with a mirror and puff which is soft and functional
Packaging with English translation
With expiry date
Affordable price
Available locally

What I don’t like about TFS Oil Clear Smooth and Bright Pact in N203?
Only available in two light shades, no shades for darker complexion
Gives a white cast especially under direct sunlight
Has the tendency to cake

Will I repurchase?

No…
 
Where to get updates: The Face Shop website, FB, IG and Twitter.

Stores:  SM City Cebu and Ayala Center Cebu

Till my next post guys...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment