Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Maybelline White Superfresh Powder Foundation in Nude Beige

Hi everyone!

Today, I am going to review Maybelline White Superfresh Powder Foundation in Nude Beige which I bought last March and will be hitting pan soon as I am using this every single day... I only bought the refill because I don't need a huge touchup powder that will occupy a space in my kit, I'm not really a fan of sponge applicator as I always use brushes and will not be needing another mirror as I am carrying a cute mirror with me. All said haha! I'm contented with the refill one.
Maybelline White Superfresh is a no touchup powder foundation that promises 12 hours fresh, fair and matte skin. With breakthrough Clean Touch Technology, enriched with Mineral Perlite for maximum oil absorption. Sweat and oil are instantly absorbed leaving skin fresh and radiant. It also has SPF 34 PA+++ that blocks UVB and UVA rays.
Since I don't have the full version of the powder, I grabbed one from Maybelline's page  for comparison. The full version has a big mirror and sponge but the refill has only the sponge.
The refill powder is in a white plastic lightweight packaging. It's sleek, elegant and neat!
My shade is in Nude Beige - a light beige with pinkish undertone which appears lighter on my skin but looks good once blended and absorbed. Other shades available are: Natural, Honey and Sand Beige.
Swatch
Freshly blended powder on my face. It looks good right?
A closeup look...
 After 10 hours: my face still looks good but my nose and forehead area is oily na.

What I like about White Superfresh Powder Foundation: 
- Powder is very smooth and fine
- Texture is dry but not chalky
- Melts nicely in my skin once absorbed
- Kept my face oil free for 8 hours (working hours)
- It doesn't give a white cast

- It has SPF 34 PA+++ to fight against UVB and UVA rays
- The packaging is elegant, sleek and lightweight
- I didn't experience any breakouts
- Paraben free 
- Contains no strong frangrance
- Doesn't clog my pores 
- With a sturdy sponge (though I don't use it)
- Very affordable price of P299.00 for the full size and P199.00 refill size

  (I started using my refill compact since March 2015 and is still using it till now) 
- Available locally
 
What I don't like about White Superfresh Powder Foundation: 
- doesn't stay in for 12 hours ( I oiled up at 10 hours)
- limited to 4 shades only 

Will I repurchase?
Of course yes!

Enjoy reading..... Till my next post!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment