Monday, November 17, 2014

Pond’s Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel

Hi guys...

The past week was such a heartbreaking experience to me...One of my bestfriend who has been with me for more than 5 years finally resigned from work which means we will not be seeing much of each other the followings days of our lives.. How tragic to even think that I won't be able to see her much often as I like to. But life has to go on and I know that it's the best way for her to be happier and go on as well with her life... All I am sure of is that we may not see other most of the time, our friendship will be always and forever... As I've said in my letter to you Cy... you will always be the sister I never had...

Enough of the drama and heartache... I might cry again!!! So moving on with my review... the Pond's Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel -- my current moisturizer. I got this in my September 2014 BDJ Box. A 10g tub which I have been using for a month now.
What is Ponds Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel: Link here...
Pond's Dewy Rose Gel is the first expert whitening product that comes in a refreshing gel, formulated by the Pond's Institute. It goes deep within the skin and is clinically proven to lighten dark spots and smoothen pores. Its unique gel formula is gentle to the touch, instantly cools and hydrates your skin. The result? Dewy, soft skin so flawless, it glows!

This whitening gel is infused with Rose Lumiere Serum that goes deep into dark spots and smoothen pores outside giving you that rosy glow you’ve always wanted.

The resilient Alpine rose blooms soft petals in the high altitudes of the Swiss Alps due to its hydrating ability. Ponds Institute uses advanced technology to combine precious Rose Lumiere complex with whitening GenActiv.
 
This ultra light gel easily absorbs into skin layers to reduce dullness, lighten spots and soften skin. See dewy brightness as if it lit from within. Touch softness like a rose petal.
 Swatched on my hand... 
What I like about the product:
When applied, it has this cooling effect
Easily absorbs by the skin, Light on the skin and doesn’t feel greasy at all
Very Hydrating
Skin feels soft when I wake up
I love the mild rose scent
Affordable price (Php 149.00/10g and Php399.00/50g)
Reduced my skin’s dullness
Lighten my skin and some dark spots
A little goes a long way 
Locally Available

What I don't like about the product:
The tub is unsanitary, I prefer squeeze tube packaging or perhaps Ponds can provide a mini spatula.

Will I repurchase?
Big yes! Why? see the picture below as proof!
My skin last October 16, 2014 (left) and my skin now (right) a very big difference. I religiously did my every night skin care routine with Pond’s Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel as my moisturizer and the result is above :D I super love it!!! Try out for yourself... This gel is available in all leading supermarkets... Check out for updates here...

Till my next post!!!

Melanie

1 comment:

  1. Your such a great friend Lan, and you will always be my bestfriend. Godbless you always

    ReplyDelete