Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Pasalubong I...

Hello guys!!!

I have been very excited to share some pasalubong I got from my husband's Aunts and my friend who came back for a vacation from UAE. Thank you for the generosity and for remembering :D
The Body Collection Australia Jasmine and Green Tea Hydrating Body Lotion (50ml) -  I so love this one... it's very light when applied and has a nice scent.
Aromas Artesanales De Antigua Lavender Luxury Hand Cream (60ml) - my first ever hand cream :).. I really don't use hand cream before but I managed to maintain the softness of my hands thru Human Nature Lotions... This one is a bit heavy when applied, sticky at times so I need to apply a small amount only but smells nice...
Assorted makeup and brushes...
Essence Liquid Ink - it's very black and dries really fast...
Essence Multi Action Waterproof Mascara - I've tried this once and indeed so hard to remove...
Clinique Foundation Brush - bristles are very soft...
Catrice Powder Brush - bristles are also very soft and gets just the right amount of powder..

Cosmetica set - pallete de Maquillage (38.47g) -  contains a mascara, 4 lipsticks, 10 eyeshadows, a powder, 3 blushes, eye pencil, blush brush, eyeshadow brush and lip brush.
A wide selection of colors to choose from... eyeshadows and lipsticks are quite pigmented!
Dolce & Gabbana Organizer / Handbag - I so love the color but it's so heavy to bring along...
Estee Lauder Pink Faux Leather Cosmetic Case - I like this kit because it can house a lot of products yet still lightweight to bring...
LOL Lipstick in 08 Kiss Kiss (3g) - a very flattering fuchsia color.
Yiqing Cosmetic Brush - the bristles are very soft and doesn't fall out easily.

Until my next post guys...

Melanie 

1 comment: