Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Gluta-C Intense Whitening Toner

Hello guys...

I'm back with another review... Apologies for no posts, I've been really busy with pregnancy and my son... I have a lot of post to share and hopefully I can share it with you soon.
Gluta-C Intense Whitening Toner (100 ml) at P99.75- It is made of natural plant extracts such as witch hazel and mangosteen, which have antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-aging properties. The toner gently cleanses the face of impurities and effectively removes residual makeup. It helps smoothen the skin’s texture by controlling oil production, minimizing pores and moisturizing the skin.

Other Product Benefits:
  • Gently cleanses residual dirt after basic cleaning
  • Oil control
  • Minimizes pores
  • Refreshes the skin
  • Anti-bacterial
  • Anti-fungal
  • Anti-acne
When it comes to skincare routine, I don't really use a lot of products. I just follow the Cleanse, Tone and Moisturize routine :)

I'm using Bifesta Bright Up Cleansing Lotion (review here) to clean my face, then Gluta-C Intense Whitening Toner to tone my skin and remove excess makeup. Finally, I moisturize using Pond’s Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel (review here). It's that simple for me. But recently, I have to use my Atomy Travel Skin Care Kit (review here) since I'm not allowed to use whitening products since I'm pregnant. I will definitely go back to my simple skincare routine once I gave birth :)

Swatches: 
Left - Gluta-C Intense Whitening Toner
Right - the Toner after I used it in my entire face... even after I cleansed my face there is still excess dirt which the toner totally removed.

What I like about Gluta-C Intense Whitening Toner:
I like the citrusy scent
I like the refreshing feel right after application
It's very gentle to my face
It does control my oily face to a minimum level
It does cleanses any excess dirt on my face
A very affordable price of P99.75/100ml
Formulated with some natural ingredients
Available in Mercury Drug, Watsons stores and leading supermarkets nationwide 

What I don't like about Gluta-C Intense Whitening Toner:
I don't see the minimizing of pores effect

Will I repurchase?
Definitely, after I gave birth... I discontinue using it for the meantime...

To know more about the product, you can visit their webpage here and facebook here.
Hope you enjoyed reading my post. Till my next post guys...

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment