Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Human Nature Natural Strengthening Conditioner in Cool Peppermint

Hello...

I'm sharing another review from Human Nature brand... The Human Nature Natural Strengthening Conditioner in Cool Peppermint for brittle, falling hair at P149.75 per 200ml. I'm a confirmed satisfied HN customer :)
About the product: Human Nature website...

Made with 99.49% Natural (Peppermint)

Gives your hair a double dose of strength in tandem with our Natural Strengthening Shampoo.

100% free from harmful chemicals and infused with hydrolyzed wheat protein, it helps fortify hair strands to reduce both breakage and hair fall. A rich fusion of sunflower, avocado and soybean oil keeps your hair healthy, soft, and shiny with less tangles to worry about.
Available in Cool Peppermint (with cooling sensation) and Soothing Aloe scents...
swatch...

What I like about HN Natural Strengthening Conditioner in Cool Peppermint:
100% no harmful chemicals
no silicones, parabens, PEGs and synthetic fragrances
it's 100% made with natural ingredients
has a very light, creamy texture
I liked the peppermint "minty" scent, smells clean and fresh
my hair feels fresh and the cooling sensation feels good on scalp every after bath
can be rinsed easily
made my hair healthier and less brittle
decreased my hair fall
hair feels smooth and less tangled
cruelty free
proudly a Philippine-made product
simple packaging
expiry dates are clearly printed
affordable price of P149.75 per 200ml
available locally

What I don't like about Natural Strengthening Conditioner in Cool Peppermint:
scent doesn't linger, as if you didn't use a conditioner unlike others...

Will I repurchase?
Definitely yes...

Till my next post guys...

Melanie


1 comment:

  1. Love this post! This is a really good blog wish more people would read this, you offer some really good suggestions on Organic body care products Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete