Thursday, September 15, 2016

My Maternity Checklist

Hello loves...

I have been eager to share my Maternity Checklist since May but just recently dig out some photos and finally, I can share this to you!

I am a second time mother, I delivered two boys via C-Section delivery and last April was my recent operation. I am still recovering and gaining strength. I am always tired out of strength because I do breastfeed my baby and do other chores at home. But thankful, due to breastfeeding I lost a lot of weight. I am now 48 kgs :) No food diet needed, purely breastfeeding! Plus points is that my baby is having his full nutrition at a convenient, budget-friendly way! A tip I can share is that, it helps a lot when you join a breastfeeding seminar before you give birth, it does help a lot! Another tip is that you make a checklist like what I did and pack before your due date for a hassle-free, worry-free delivery... Lastly, pray...
So here's my Maternity Checklist:

Records I Brought: placed inside a clear zip lock folder for easy access
Prenatal Book
Operative Records & Laboratory results
Philhealth Updated Member Data Record 
Philhealth Claim Form 1 (2 copies for me & the baby signed by HR Personnel  since
I worked for a private company 
My Philhealth ID
Mine & husbands other IDs (original & xerox)
NSO Marriage Contract with 1 xerox copy

My Personal Stuff:
 
Underwear, nursing bra (I love to wear the tube type ones because it's easier to nurse using those and no hassle at all) , nursing pads (this saves me from having a wet shirt/dress & pilit feel) & socks (I easily feel cold)
Colorful dresses for a festive mood...
I always bring Malong with me for ease of changing clothes and serves as my blanket as well :)
My makeup kit which consists of the following: lip balm, lipstick, powder, blush, brush for powder & blush, perfume, rubber band to tie my hair & comb (not in photo)
Toiletries {soap, shampoo, conditioner, feminine wash, toothbrush/paste, deodorant, lotion, cleansing wipes & tissue}
First Aid Kit {betadine, alcohol, cotton & buds, band aid, a cream for insect bites, basic medicines & white flower}
Pen & paper
Other things I brought which are not in the pictures: Plastics for dirty clothes, Snack items, Water, CP & power bank, DSLR Camera & Action Camera, Credit Card and Cash!

I did not include Slippers because I was wearing it when we went to the hospital.
 
Baby’s Checklist:
 Receiving blankets
Baby wipes & Baby bath
Side-tie shirts & Pajamas
Onesie, Bibs & Caps
Mittens & Booties
Close-up photo of the cute booties :P
Blanket & Lampin
  
 Baby's First Clothing...

Baby's Going Home Clothing...

I also brought a pack of new born diapers... 

April 11, 2016 I gave birth to Jazeus Mateo....
Hope you get some information from my post. Till the next one!



No comments:

Post a Comment