Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Priceless Gifts Part I: Love Creates Birth


Hi from gloomy Cebu!!!

I just can't contain my happiness and thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ who have given me and my family so much blessings. I thank Him with all my heart and soul. I want to share the blessings I have received recently. First, I just celebrated my 28th years of existence in the world and still counting for more years to come, we bought a motorcycle as service vehicle which we can use anytime and lastly, our baby turned 2 last September 10. I'm super blessed...

But, of all the blessings I've received... The best are the two most important individuals in my life... the MAN of my life and my SON.

The picture above was taken on our wedding day 3 years ago. We were college sweethearts and decided to get married after 6 years of being together. Now, we've reached our 10th year of being together. Our relationship is going strong, full of love and motivated with the desire to reach our dreams and plans in life. Our first rule is Family first! We always find time to be together and enjoy each other. I'm glad we never forget that!

Before our first year anniversary, we were granted with a blessing - - a baby!!!. Happiness is indescribable, a very overwhelming feeling.

I manage to keep some of the proof and data of my pregnancy. I kinda obsessed of keeping them and compiling a hard copies in a photo album. HAHA the joy of a first time MOM...

After 9 months of smooth-sailing journey of pregnancy, lucky me I never had to undergo the morning sickness and other pregnancy problems. Finally, my newly born baby Jamir James came out to explore the world. Picture taken just after cleaning him. 

 Our first family picture --- big smile --- with our little Jamir!

Moving on, before he's 2 months, he received the Sacrament of Baptism. Our little Jamir is now officially a Christian and a member of the Church.


"Blessing of water..."


"Anointing with Sacred Chrism..."

"Clothing with white garment..."

I gave thanks to Jamir's Uncle Jade who ardently took the pictures. Perfectly captured the instant moments...

Then, we went to Mandarin Tea Garden  for the reception. The restaurant serves authentic DimSum and Asian inspired foods, appetizing yet budget friendly. (the tarp was designed by my husband).

Mine and my husband's baby pictures with little Jamir at the center. Who does he look like? HAHA for sure he's 50% Papa and 50% Mama!!! 

Watch out for the Part II... I passionately compiled pictures... lots of pictures!

Till my next post!

Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment