Monday, September 8, 2014

Real Techniques Mini Brush Trio...

Hi all...

Such a wonderful rainy day to us here in Cebu..
Before I go on with my post, I would like to greet our Beloved and Blessed Virgin Mary  - a Happy, happy birthday!!! and I thank you for your continuous intercession, protection and love to me, my family and my friends. Words could not express the gratitude we have for you, all we can offer is our never-ending faith.

Moving on, I am sharing to you guys --- my mini on-the-go brushes from Real Techniques. I ordered the brushes at Carefreeshopper last August 11, 2014 and they mailed it the day after based on the JRS Express parcel. I received it last August 14 without hassle and in very good condition (see the bubble wrap???). 
Php 695.00
Priced at Php 695.00+95.00 shipping fee = Php 790.00, total amount I paid to get this super cute brushes. I say cute because the face and foundation brushes measure 3.5 inches and the shading brush measures 3 inches more or less. Until now, I still can't get over with the cuteness of these brushes... happy me coz I own them!!! haha
The brushes are kept in a mini plastic pouch, just perfect to hold them in place.
Description taken from Real Techniques Website

Designed with pro makeup artist Sam + Nic Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever:


** Synthetic bristles are ultra plush and smoother than the hair you'll find in other brushes. Since taklon is synthetic, it's 100% cruelty-free. The soft fibers help create a flawless, high-definition finish in any type of light – from sunlight to harsh indoor lighting.

** The color-coded system corresponds to the key steps of makeup application so you can create a flawless base, enhanced eyes, and the perfect finish like a pro.

** Each brush head is hand-cut to the perfect shape, allowing for precise application from dense coverage to a soft, delicate finish.

** The collection is suitable for a wide range of products and every makeup need – from powders, creams, and liquids to mineral makeup, highlighter, and shimmer.

** Brush names on the handles make for easy reference when creating your favorite look.
 

1. mini face brush - i use it to effortlessly apply powder and blush
2. mini foundation brush - i use it to apply liquid foundation and concealer
3. mini shading brush - use it to apply eyeshadow

What I like about the brushes:
1.       Very easy to use
2.       Very convenient to bring anywhere I go
3.       Synthetic bristles are very soft
4.       I find the color coded brush kikay or girly
5.       It’s 100% cruelty free

What I don't like about the brushes:

1.       Pricey considering it's super small
2.       not locally available, though there are online stores that sell them like Carefreeshopper

See the results above using the brushes...

All in all, I just love these mini brushes. Glad to own them.

Till my next post!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment