Friday, March 27, 2015

Carmen Claire Mint Gloss in Apple Mint

Hi guys... it has been a very busy week for me and I am happy that next week holidays na.. wanna rest and spend time with my family and I'm excited to join the procession on Good Friday..

So here's a cutie I'm sharing to you - Carmen Claire Mint Gloss in Apple Mint. I am not really into lip glosses and this is my first ever lip gloss. I bought it because it has a cute packaging and it won't hurt my pocket if I'll end up not using it at all. But, fortunately I kinda like this cute minty gloss! It comes in 3 shades: Apple, Ginger and Pepper Mint.
According to Carmen Claire: These little tubes are all you need in a lipgloss, wearable
colors, cute little tube, all with a hint of mint.
NOTE: Mintglosses differ in shade only. All three have the same mint scent.
The gloss is so small, it only measures 3 inches. See the comparison between the Mini Benefit Fake Up .
Swatch on my hand
Swatch on my lips - it has a faint hint of color and slight shimmer

Swatch on top of lipstick
What I like about the product:
- is quite moisturizing so I don't need to wear lip balm underneath
- it doesn't dry up for 3 hours 
- it keeps my lips supple and soft
- it is non-sticky 
- it is lightweight when worn
- I like its small brush, gets just the perfect amount of product
- it is easy to apply on top of lipstick
- has a lovely minty refreshing scent
- has a minty taste which I really like
- I like the cute and very handy packaging
- affordable for only P175.00 original price (I got mine on sale for P148.99)

What I don't like about the product:
Nothing I can think of.

Will I repurchase? Yes 

Where to buy? Carmen Claire

Happy weekend... Till my next post!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment