Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Zalora Haul is love...

Hello guys...

I am sharing to you my first Zalora haul. I am just happy to have known Zalora and I am amazed by how they manage to ship the products asap... I ordered several items from them last January 26, 2015 at 12:45 PM and received the items the next day January 27, 2015 at 3 PM. Isn't it amazing??? Really really fast delivery plus I enjoyed free shipping.
My order was placed in this medium sized box with Zalora markings...
With my name on it and sealed...

So I am showing you the items I've purchased according to favorites:
Chloe Edit Pointed Toe with Bow Pumps in Brown - P650.00 --- These pumps are super comfortable and very classy to wear..  Got this on sale from its original price of P999.00.
Kycs Snake Skin Cover Up - P450.00 --- I love this cover up because I can use it in so many ways plus I super like the snake skin design!!! this one is a steal...
I've used the cover up as skirt and as tube top... I haven't tried to use it as a shawl, I will definitely try it one of these days...
F.101 Emman Dress - P749.00 --- The dress is made of a lace fabric with solid-toned inner lining and rose design, very elegant when worn...
Here's an OOTD dated February 6, 2015 when I wore the dress... I also wore the Chloe Edit pumps...
Lil Miss Dainty Gem Bracelet - P329.00 --- made of synthetic red and white stones in silver tone metal setting. It sparks brilliantly under the sun!!!
Check out their FB and Instagram for more information and designs...
F.101 Phines Slacks in Black - P599.00 --- I am currently using it to pair with our company uniform. It is made of wool and with side pockets...

Shopping at Zalora is such an amazing experience.. hassle free and fast delivery!!! 

I'm a confirmed happy shopper with Zalora...So that's my first Zalora haul. Till my next post.
 
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment