Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Haul 0008: Wardrobe addition

Hello...

I am excited to share my recent wardrobe addition. I admit that I've purchased more than enough so I am on the no-purchase mode right now till end of May (cross fingers), hopefully.. So let's start...
1. Barbie Tee in Hot Pink at P399.75 (current favorite since it's super comfy to wear)
2. Bunny Jeans Blue Shorts – got it on sale for P485.96 from the original price of P599.75
 (Items 1 and 2 were bought at SM Department Store)
3. Maxi Dress in Black color with Rose Design at P350.00 (I'm a fan of maxi dresses)
4. F21 Inspired Dress in Cream color with Rose Design at P320.00
5. Ala Corset Dress in Hot Pink at P320.00 (I like this dress because it gives the illusion of a fuller boobs yet slimmer waist)
6. Kimono Blazer in Floral Design at P250.00
7. High-waist Bikini Bottom in Navy Blue Stripes with Red Padded Top at P420.00
(Left side: Original design, but had to repair it and made it into Right side picture: I cut the bottom and made the half into a tube top) 
Worn the swimwear top above!
Items 3-7 were bought from a friend with FB page here
8. Floral Halterneck Top in Red Color at P270.00 (Urbanely Ph - Zalora)
9. Racerback Tank in Neon Orange at P150.00
10. Terranova Cardigan in Gray Color at P591.00 (sale price)
11. Forever 21 Dusty Lavender Dress at P355.00 (I super liked the color + it's 100% cotton)
12. Promod Tee in Black Color at P195.00 Sale price (original price is at P495.00)

I am a happy lady with the purchases I made and already worn most of them. I'll be sharing my accessories post next time.

Till my next post!

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Nice haul dear! I like all the items you got especially the floral dresses and blazers! ang ganda!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ang swerte ko naman at nag comment kayo Ms. Gen-zel. Glad you like my haul, medyo more on florals ako this summer!

      Delete