Monday, July 20, 2015

Hello Kitty Strawberry Kiss Lip Shine

Hi guys!

This post is close to my heart, I'm an avid fan of Hello Kitty stuff ever since I can't remember haha. I collect stuff that has a Hello Kitty design. My eyes sparkles everytime I see HK items. I was very delighted when I got this one as Christmas present from my dear brother and his girlfriend. I'll promise that I'll show you my collections but in a separate post. I'll be sharing today my Hello Kitty Strawberry Kiss Lip Shine.
HK Strawberry Kiss Lip Shine is a candy-flavored lip gloss with slight glitters. Housed inside a Hello Kittty inspired reusable tin. 

Ingredients:
Polybutene, Mineral Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Colours (Mica, Titanium Dioxide), Fragrance, D&C Red NO. 6, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, D&C Red NO. 7, Tocopheryl Acetate.

Warnings: Not for children 3 and under.
When opened, the HK tin is fully filled with the 6g gloss. Other shades are: Ticked Pink and Sugary Plum.
The back portion contains the name of the product which I think was odd (I prefer the name to be place in the front), ingredients list, manufacturer, bar code and others which I can hardly read because it's too small.
Swatch: it's just transparent in color and glitters doesn't really show but smells really good like those of a sweet strawberries.
When worn on my lips :)

What I like about the HK Strawberry Kiss Lip Shine:
Packaging is so adorable :D
Smells great
It doesn't dry my lips
It's non-sticky
It's light when applied
Very handy to bring - pocket sized
It's affordable (P100++/6g product --- I don't know the exact price as they haven't told me)
Reusable tin can
Available  at Watsons

What I don't like about the HK Strawberry Kiss Lip Shine:
Name of product should be written in front of the packaging not in the back portion
No expiry dates
Other writings should be visible enough to read
Didn't find any specific details about the product
Limited stocks

Will I repurchase?
No  

Hope you've enjoyed my kawaii gloss review. Till my next post!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment