Thursday, July 9, 2015

Nichido Eye Pencil in Dark Brown

Hello guys...

I am excited to share to you my favorite eye brow pencil so far since I've only used this one and the Maybelline Eyestudio CrayonBrow in Brown :) I used to don't bother about my brows as they were ok and has thick hair. Having my brows shaped and defined was a legacy from my bestfriend, she is really good at doing her brows and she taught us (her friends) to do also our brows. We even had a tutorial on how to fill-in our brows and the proper share that would fit us one noon time break. I wish she's still here with me so we can share more makeup sessions and other kikay stuff!!! I miss her badly...  
Brows help frame our face, and defined brows make us look instantly polished. That's how big the impact of defined brows does!! As for me, I'm still a newbie on this.. I still can't do a very nice arch brows but I am practicing a lot so that one day I'll be having those "ala artista brows".
Nichido Eye Pencil in (#138) Dark Brown at P36.50 - a pencil liner which I use to define and create an arch brows. It's very easy to use and the shade is very blendable.
I guess I've become better in defining my brows compare to my post here. In the photo above: I created a nice arch and it appears more defined!

What I like about the Nichido Eye Pencil:
the pencil is very easy to use
the color is very blendable and buildable 
convenient to bring anywhere last for 8 hours without retouching 
simple packaging
affordable price (its less than P50.00)
                          
What I don't like about the Nichido Eye Pencil:
requires sharpening

Will I repurchase?
definitely yes... I love this pencil...

By the way, I also tried the Benefit Brow Genie to see which brow shape would fit my face :) see the results below: (L-R: Before and After)
   

Do I look good on my brows? It's very defined but I look mataray :)

Hope you enjoyed reading... Till my next post!!!

Melanie 

1 comment: