Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Fanny Serrano Single Eyeshadow in Pacific Breeze

Hello guys...

I'll be sharing my review on this Fanny Serrano Single Eyeshadow in Pacific Breeze which I got from my September 2014 BDJ box with unboxing here.
To be honest, I'm not really a fan of FS cosmetics and this is the first ever FS product I've tried but been seeing them is Department stores and Watsons... I have known and seen Fanny Serrano in television since he's quite famous as a makeup artist.
FS Single Eyeshadow in Pacific Breeze (4g) at P150.00 are easy to blend powder shadows and are great way to build up your eyeshadow collection. They come in varying finishes - shimmer, matte, satin and glitter that you can mix and match to create the look that you want. Their silky textures make it easy to blend on your eyes and also prevents product fallout.
Swatch: Pacific Breeze (I had to swatch 3x for the color to show up, no primer used)
The shade is a glittery powder blue that I find it difficult to apply because it's super silky and not pigmented at all though it does not fallout heavily. 

Pictures when worn as eyeshadows below... Had a hard time capturing the color of the eyeshadow. I really don't like glittery eyeshadows that much except those colors in gold or taupe.
What I like about FS Single ES in Pacific Breeze:
it's a wearable blue color
soft and silky texture
no exagerating fallout
easy to blend and buildable
classic black packaging
affordable price at P150.00 per 4g
available locally: all leading department stores and Watsons 

What I don't like about FS Single ES in Pacific Breeze:
quite sheer and less pigmented
over shimmery / glittery
poor staying power, it fades easily

Will I repurchase?
No...

I'm an ES girl and I adore great quality ES like this and this. I've got another favorite from POP and The Body Shop to be reviewed soon :D

Till my next post guys.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment