Thursday, January 29, 2015

Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow in Adventurous

Hello!!!

Lately, I was like feeling tired of doing anything... I just wanna sit or lie down then relax and don't wanna think at all so I ended up not posting anything new to this blog... I wanna jump to summer season yay!!! I wanna explore other places and do something else... But summer isn't too soon yet so better to divert my attention in other matters like having a new post which might help those girls for their Valentines Date makeup... 

I will be sharing my review on Revlon Colorstay 16 Hour Eyeshadow in Adventurous... which was from my October BDJ box with unboxing here.
What Revlon says: 
Rich, velvety shadows blend smoothly for beautiful, luxurious color that wears for up to 16 hours. Won’t crease, fade or smudge. Available in a variety of expertly color-coordinated palettes provide expert mix and match ability for your most gorgeous eyes yet.
How to use: 
Dust highlighter all over eye and up to brow bone to create a base
Sweep lid shade on eyes from lash line to crease
Use accent shade on outer corners to create drama
Contour eyes by applying deepest shade in crease

Ingredients: 
Mica, Boron, Nitride, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Bismuth Oxychloride, Calcium Alluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Sterate, Plyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Polymethyl Mmethacrylate, Nylon-12, Silica, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lecithin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Lauryl Peg/Ppg-18/18 Methicone, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Silica Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid.

Unlike other eyeshadow palette, this one from Revlon doesn't have a mirror.. I wish they had!!!
Shade #1: a creamy white color with yellow undertones
Shade #2: an olive green color with gold shimmers
Shade #3: golden bronze color with shimmers
Shade #4: dark chocolate color (matte finish)  

I love all the shades, I've been using this palette for the past two months already...

Other Quads available: Free Spirit, Sea Mist, Harmonious, Addictive, Exotic, Wild, Precocious, Siren, Seductive, Moonlit and Decadent
Swatches....
 
What I did with my EOTD: worn this during our Anniversary Date...
1. Highlighted my brow bone with shade #1
2. Shade #3 on my lid as base shade
3. Shade #2 on my crease

What I like about the product: 
Stays All-day, without creasing, fading or smudging
Great choice of shades to achieve a neutral eye for everyday makeup
Its fragrance free
Applies smoothly and very easy to blend texture
Very pigmented and has a silky and matte finish
Staying power is superb without primer and without touch ups
Lightweight packaging

Available locally 

What I don’t like about the product: 
Priced at P795.00 per 4.8g of eyeshadows           
Cheap compact case and applicator
Doesn’t have a mirror   

Will I repurchase? 
Definitely... I want to try Harmonious, Addictive and Moonlit quads! 

To know more about Revlon products, visit their website here.

Till my next post!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment