Tuesday, September 8, 2015

2015 Birthday Gifts...

Hi everyone!

Three weeks ago I celebrated my 29th birthday... I had a simple dinner at home with family and close friends. Had a wonderful and memorable celebration and got some gifts to share.

First thing we did was to go to church to gives thanks. Then to the market to buy meat and other items we need for the dinner. We initially bought other items last night at the Supermarket.. We did the preparation and all the cooking. I'm really glad that it was done before the visitors came. By the way, I forgot to take photos of me blowing the candle of my cake and the food I've prepared. So, I'll just share the gifts I've received :)
I am usually clever when it comes to my gifts haha. I manage to request to my family to give me gifts which I really wanted, which are in my wish lists :D 
Nekkid Pure and Tender Eau De Parfum (30ml) - given by my brother Anton and his girlfriend Jill...
Stylehood Blair Ballet Flats in Sunny Yellow - isn't it gorgeous??? - given by my brother Rayan and his girlfriend Shai...
Triumph Undies in pink and gray 
3CE Lipstick in APK # 807 - a lovely shade, given by my bestfriend - Cyka
Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder, Drawing Eye Brow in #3, Tea Tree Mask and the Pink Membership Card (freebies) - given by my Mama and Papa :)
And the best gift I got was a positive response... I am with child for the second time around :) I am excited and happy to be given another blessing... 

Thank you to my family and friends whose been always supportive of me.. I love you all... I am happy and contented with my life.. I just pray for good health, more happiness and love in my family.. God has always been good to me and my family and I owe everything to him..
And to Mother Mary, happy birthday... thank you for your constant intercession...
Until my next post guys...

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment