Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Girls Night Out

Hi guys...

I'm very excited to share another great product from Happy Skin. Remember my post about Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Mistletoe Kiss here? I truly found my perfect red lippie for Christmas... my favorite red shade among my red lippie collection :) and now I was really hook with vampy lipstick shade, I'm a fan of bold colored lippies and I like to wear bold colors even on a daily basis haha I seldom wear MLBB lippies, I find it too safe to use and boring... I want my lippie to stand-out even without other makeup as long as I have an attention getter lippie ok na :P

So here's another favorite lippie of mine in a vampy shade: Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Girls Night Out (P549.00/2.7g)
Whether torrid or tame, your lips will say it all! This Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie is sure to help you make that smackin' statement. This lip-loving moisture stick is loaded with Shea Butter and Collagen to get fans to line up for a taste of those supple, hydrated, and ultra-kissable lips. High-pigmented, and moisture-packed, this lippie glides on irresistibly smooth (without the stickiness!) and leaves behind a rich, creamy pout that's way tempting to kiss.

This lippie offers three-fold "lip service": the shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick, and hydration of a balm! Spoil yourself with Shea Butter & Collagen to keep your lips in lip-lockin' shape!
Girl's Night Out is a medium-dark berry shade with satin finish.
Swatches...

What I like about Girl's Night Out: 
a very lovely berry shade
super pigmented, one swipe is enough to show off the color
great staying power
very moisturizing
comes in a Twist type packaging with a catchy shade name
creamy and glides on smoothly on the lips
affordable price for great quality product
available locally
a proudly Pinoy brand
made with natural ingredients which are skin loving
safe to use by pregnant woman like me :) this lipstick and Atomy's are the lipsticks I'm currently using now because I tend to react to the smell and taste of other lipsticks which are not organic or made with natural ingredients, I'm very sensitive now...I'm very happy that I have these babies already!

What I don’t like about Girl's Night Out: 
Nothing 

Will I repurchase? 
Definite yes… I wanna try other shades as well!

Where to buy:   
Happy Skin Online store 
Beauty Bar Ayala Center Cebu
Plains & Prints SM City Cebu


Hope you enjoyed reading my post. Till my next one...

Melanie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment