Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Human Nature 100% Natural Premium Deodorant in Happy Pink

Hello guys!

I just wanna like to share that since I got pregnant last July 2015, I've been using natural products all over my body. I wanted to make sure that my baby and I are taken cared of and that only gentle ingredients nourished my skin so that my baby will be safe and that I can avoid any allergies. I have been an avid user of Human Nature products ever since I've come across their products... 

During this pregnancy, I tend to be very sensitive to scents and food. I'm very picky and only ate fish on my first and second trimester... I would tell my husband that his perfume is very strong :) and that I can't stand the scent! Been through a lot with this pregnancy and I'm happy that I will be seeing my second baby very soon!
I've been using Dove deodorant spray for quite a long time na yet I had to switch to a gentler deodorant which is safer for a preggy like me. So I tried the Human Nature 100% Natural Premium Deodorant Roll-On in Happy Pink.
Get better, longer odor protection that can last all day. Helps to naturally smoothen and lighten underarms. Available in another scent called Powder Fresh.

How to use: Shake well. Apply at least 6-8 swipes to underarms and let it dry. Reapply as needed throughout the day.
What I like about HN Premium Deodorant in Happy Pink:
has natural antibacterial actives that help keep bacteria at bay
lovely scent, not too strong for me :)
armpits felt smooth after the deodorant has dried
no parabens and aluminum salts
dermatologist tested
expiry dates are clearly written 
cute pink packaging
affordable price of P89.75 per 50ml 
locally available

What I don't like about HN Premium Deodorant in Happy Pink:
I wasn't protected for the whole day :( 
I felt sticky and wet after 4 hours of use
my armpits didn't have any noticeable whitening for a straight 3 weeks use
too watery consistency, I preferred a slightly watery type

Will I repurchase?
No... 

Till my next post!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment