Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Haul 0001 :D

Hi...

I just want to share my purchases for the last two weeks. As I've said on my previous post I will make use of a mini make-up kit so it will be convenient for me to carry it everyday.

1. Real Techniques Mini Brush Trio - basic brushes that I'll be needing for basic make-up in the office, I will have a separate post for these baby brushes.


2. ZA Perfect Fit Concealer in 02 - my current concealer since I run out of Krave Correct and Conceal Mineral Concealer Stick.
 

*** Pictures when outside the packaging... (photo credits to my husband)


3. Ellana Minerals Mesmer-Eyes Eyeshadow Quad in Charisma, Brilliance, Wish and  Sensational - finally found an all neutral eyeshadow for daily use.

4. Ellana Minerals Pressed Mineral Blush Duo in Obsession / Fulfillment - the latter one is my all time favorite blush.

5. Ellana Minerals Powder Blush in Lust - gift with purchase


I will have a separate post for these stuff. Till my next post guys...

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment