Monday, August 18, 2014

My Current Make-up Kit







Hello....

I am showing you my current make-up kit. I have been using this Herbench pouch for a year now. I liked it “before” because it can contain all the beauty stuff I’m using everyday and my bag is big anyway to carry it. But as time goes by, I realized that I can utilize a smaller make-up kit and I can use a mini versions of the stuff inside.




So, here are what's inside my kit. It contains 18 things which I bring everyday in going to the office.
I have two powders: (L-R) Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 020 Light Pale which I use most of the time (see the obvious that it will hit the pan soon). The other one is the Garnier Light Visible Whitening Face Powder in 02-Natural that I recently bought just to try something new.

Got 4 lip products: (L-R) Maybelline Baby Lips in Mixed Berry, Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 805 Kissable Pink, Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick (satin finish) in Rose Mink and Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa.


Moving on to my favorite make-up stuff - blushes: The Face Shop PK103 (pink blush) and Nichido Powder Blush in Cool Rum (brownish coral blush - right area). Another favorite is the Ellana Minerals Super Sparkle Mineral Finishing Powder in Yellow Submarine with Light Gold Shimmer. I used this as finishing powder and to accentuate my eyebrows.

Binaca Breath Spray to freshen my breath comes very handy, Vitress Hair Cuticle Coat, Nichido Eye Pencil in 803 Brown and The Balm Pick-up Liner Eyeliner in Casanova.


Lastly, my brushes: Marionnaud N32 Blush Brush but at the same time I used this as a powder brush :P Marionnaud N6 Eyeshadow Brush, Marionnaud N38 Eye Brow Brush and a sharpener for my eye liners.

I did not include a picture of the Urban Decay Ammo Eyeshadow Palette since I keep it in my office drawer instead of bringing it everyday.

Hey wait... before I forget, I intend to use a smaller make-up kit and mini versions of the above stuff I've mentioned. I already started with the brushes. I bought a mini brush set which I will review soon.

That would be all friends. Till my next post!


Melanie

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Ms. Melanie :)

    I just wanted to ask you something about your Marionnaud N6 Eyeshadow Brush :)

    Do you happen to have an email to which I can send you a message?

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      You can send me messages at melaniebrigoli86@gmail.com

      Delete