Thursday, August 14, 2014

Opening Post...



Hello!!! Welcome to my blog

I’m a make-up and fashion enthusiast, I started wearing make-up way back high school days. I like to shop at bazaars for unique clothes and accessories. I also love shoes and bags...

I look over a lot of blogs on the internet and make-up video tutorials on YouTube. I still consider myself as a beginner in make-up since I only knew how to apply the basic ones. Hopefully, I can share and show all of you the new things that I’ll be learning in this blog.

By the way, I was an impulsive buyer of make-up before but I’ve changed now and I have my priorities now. I only consider three things in buying: the Need, the Quality/Effectiveness and the Price.

My blog will be my sanctuary where I can share to you everything. I’m no good writer; I just want to share anything from make-up to shoes to clothes and etc. that means something to me or that really amazed me.

Feel free to share, leave comments and ask questions…

Until my next post!


Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment