Wednesday, February 25, 2015

4th Wedding Anniversary!!!

Hello...

I will be sharing to you our simple 4th wedding anniversary celebration. How time flies so fast, its been 4 years na pala since the day we've exchange vows. Our 4 years was filled with happy memories, enjoyable and memorable travels, a lot of family bonding and eating and saving for our future especially for our little Jamir...

I can say that I am a very lucky wife to be given a loving and faithful husband whose  priorities are "us" (his family)... I am forever thankful to God that He has given me you to spent for the rest of my life...I am looking forward to 50 years more pa to be with you and our soon to be children, for now little Jamir will have our full attention pa... 

Our anniversary landed on a Thursday so we just had a simple dinner with our extended families (my family and my husband's family) but unfortunately some members of the family didn't make it due to work related matters.
So above is our dinner: we just take-out some viands at Orosia Food Park a restaurant near our place that offers Filipino food. We have Pancit Guisado, Pochero Soup, Calamares and Lechon Manok from Sr. Pedro and had cooked our own rice.
These Leona's cupcakes are given by my youngest brother and the Red Ribbon chocolate cake is given by my brother-in-law. Thank you so much for your time and effort to be with us on this special day!!!
The macaroni salad and window cathedral for desserts was made by my mother, thank you Mama....
The perfect scene that night... my gorgeous boys with their smiles!!! 
My husband gave me this lovely roses, thank you!!!
Then Saturday night, we had dinner at Lantaw Native Restaurant in Busay. The restaurant is located in Busay Hills, overlooking the spectacular City view at night. When we were there we're chilling because it is so cold and we even put on our jackets!!! They serve a wide array of Filipino food at an average cost.  I wanna go back to this place again....
 (photo grabbed from Google)
Here's the view of the restaurant..with a very nice structural design...

Our photos at Lantaw Native Restaurant!!!

Here are our orders: Pancit Canton, Lumpiang Shanghai and Adobong Squid with rice of course and fruit juices in this cute bread spread container turned into glass...
Our family picture taken by one of the staff...
Here's the view of the city lights...

Till our next anniversary date!!!

Melanie

2 comments:

  1. My first ever commenter! Thank you Ms. Phoebe, such an honor po talaga na you visited my blog... I'm also an avid fan of your blog...

    ReplyDelete