Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Haul 0007...

Hi guys...

It's been a while since my last post.. I have been busy with work and family. Today, I'll be sharing to you my recent purchases.
1.) Atomy Lipstick in Ruby Red - P800.00 --- I'm in-love with Atomy Lipsticks, they're creamy, hydrating and color payoff is very good plus it is an organic product.
2.) Maybelline Eyestudio Crayonbrow in Brown - P149.75 --- I guess I've said it before that I'm not that good in doing my brows and that I need more, more practice to perfect the arch. I've been using the Nichido Eyebrow in Brown also since I've learned to define my brows and I'm trying this Maybelline one for a change. Hope this one's good!!!
3.) Ecotools Mini Essentials Set - P530.00 --- these minis are great!!! the best brushes I've ever tried...
4.) Human Nature Strengthening Shampoo in Soothing Aloe - P129.75 --- I like this shampoo because it lessens my hair fall and plus points is that it is organic.
5.) Human Nature Strengthening Conditioner in Soothing Aloe - P144.75 --- This is my current conditioner which also lessens my hair fall and keeps my hair bouncy.
6.) Human Nature Baby Wash - P49.75 --- This is for my son, it can be use as both shampoo and soap... it's very handy.. this wash was referred by his pediatrician when he got rubella (type of measles). The pediatrician wanted me to use the wash for my son because it is a very gentle wash that doesn't irritates the rashes (red spots) and will keep his skin hydrated.
7.) Human Nature Safe Block - P249.75 --- it has SPF15 PA+++ which blocks 93% of skin-burning UVB rays. I initially wanted to buy Nivea or Celeteque sunblocks but if I buy any from them I will have to buy a separate one for my son so I ended up buying Human Nature.. Since it's organic, we can both use it. 
8.) It's Human Nature Classic Canvass Tote Bag - P149.75 --- I'll definitely be using this on summer..  
I ordered the Human Nature products at their website last February 9, 2015 and I received the products last February 10, 2015... really fast delivery!!!
9.) Loft Maxi dress in orange color - P450.00 --- a preloved dress from a friend's friend :) perfect for summer because it is 100% cotton.
10.) Unbranded Printed Racerback blouse - P350.00 --- a preloved blouse from a friend's friend also, just the perfect fit and it's 100% cotton as well!!!
11.) Acer Iconia One 7 Tablet in Black - P3,749.00 --- I ordered this one from Lazada for my son (to view his educational videos and games) he has been using it and enjoying it so much!!! Lazada offers good products at reasonable prices, you can also avail of monthly installments...

As you can see, I've been using a lot of organic products...from makeup to body and hair care... Organic products offer the safe functionality of those other products but without the use of synthetic chemicals that causes harm to our skin.

Till my next post!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment