Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Product Empties for the last 5 Months of 2014!!!

Hi guys...

Today, I wanna share to you my Product empties for the last five months of last year... Some are my favorites and some are only used up because it's "sayang" to throw away... So let's start!!

Human Nature 100% Natural Healthy Lotion in Vanilla Delight (50 ml) – I loveeeee this lotion very much… I love how smooth it is when applied and the scent is so irresistible… It leaves my skin very moisturized and does not feel sticky at all. I use this one in the office to keep my skin moisturized...

My Choice Hand and Body Lotion in Mango (100 ml) with review here. This product doesn't really work well with my skin, I needed a more moisturizing lotion…

Beach Hut Max 100++ SPF (50 ml) – this has been our on the go sunblock for the last quarter of year 2014, it gives superb protection against harmful sun rays and does not feel messy and oily when applied.

Ivana Body Mist (100 ml) – a light floral and musky scent, great for everyday use… I love the subtle scent and been using this I guess for 7 years na…
Pond’s  Flawless White Dewy Rose Gel (10 g) with review here. I super love this moisturizer... I love everything about this Rose Gel.. very hydrating and affordable!!

Skinol Facial Deep Cleanser with Cucumber Extract (75 ml) – my all time facial cleanser ever since I was 14 years of age.. tried and tested na!!!

Atomy Toothpaste (50g) - another favorite of mine that gives me a clean, fresh breath. Aside from being affordable... this one is made of natural ingredients and with healing properties... Check out my review here.
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in Light Pale (8.017g) - I like this powder, I use this one on setting my BB cream and for retouch. It has a smooth texture and feels light when applied. I don't remember exactly the price but I'm sure that it was P500.00++ when I bought it. The only thing that I don't really like about it is that the compact is big and it will occupy a bigger space on my kit.

L'oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil (45ml) - I'm inlove with this nourishing hair oil.. I am buying the full size of this... my anti-frizz oil!!! Check out my review here...

Gluta-C Alcohol Free Whitening Toner (100 ml) not shown in picture, I've thrown away the bottle – my first bottle, I like how it cleanses my face, the oil control it provides and the moisturizing effect.. It has Glutathione and Vitamin C.

So that's it... till my next post!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment