Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Haul 0010...

Good morning...

It's been a very tiring week for me, had to do so much that I forget to update my blog. I seem to be uninspired to create a post due to lack of concentration and tired mind. So, a great remedy is to relax and shop :)... I'm sharing my current haul below:
Nekkid Pure Eau de Parfum (30ml) P350.00 + P79.00 shipping fee. Been using this scent since I got it :D... Project Vanity greatly influence me on buying this one!
Loreal Paris Lucent Magique Light-Infusing Foundation in Gold Bronze (30ml) P450.00. My first ever foundation and won't be the last... I am loving to wear foundation than BB creams.. I wanted this long enough and its great that I get to buy it at 50% off during mall sale..
Maybelline New York White Superfresh Long Lasting UV Cake Powder in Nude Beige P199.00. I only got the refill since I don't like the packaging with the sponge applicator. I find it too bulky to bring and besides I don't use sponges but brushes.
Human Nature 100% Natural Sunflower Beauty Oil (50ml) P149.75.  I bought this one out of curiosity since I get to read a lot of good reviews on its effectivity.
Atomy Toothpaste (200g / 50g) P250.00 / P100.00 respectively. I repurchase my favorite toothpaste. The big tube is for the house and the small one is for the office.
Watsons Anti Bacterial Cleansing Wipes (3 packs x 10pcs) P69.00. I like Watsons wipes as they are very handy to bring and has a variety to choose from.

Neutrogena Pure Mild Facial Cleanser (100ml) P143.00 - my all time favorite cleanser :)

Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm with SPF20 in Berry P79.00.. I've been using this Baby Lips since College days :) and tried different shades already!

Nichido Eye Pencil in #138 Dark Brown P36.50 - so far,  my favorite eye pencil. I haven't tried eye pencils that cost more than P150.00 yet. 

Till my next post guys!

Melanie

1 comment: