Thursday, June 18, 2015

Nekkid Pure Eau De Parfum

Hello guys!

Today, I will be sharing to you my current favorite scent which I bring to work from Monday-Friday and used twice daily. Nekkid Pure Eau De Parfum at P350.00 per 30ml bottle. 

Nekkid is a local brand that manufactures all-natural line of Skincare, Scrub, Soap, Mask, Body Butter & Lotion, Dry Oil, Shower Gel, Cleanser, Balm and Gift Sets products. Founded by Sabs Hernandez - a makeup artist and beauty blogger of The Makeup Maven. Nekkid aims to give us the perfect, glowing skin with their skin care made from natural ingredients. I'm a certified organic fan so I'm eying on other Nekkid products to try like the Body butters and soaps. 
Nekkid Website:
NEKKID "PURE" is a floral green fragrance for women. Top notes are orange, galbanum and lemon, heart notes are honeysuckle, jasmine and lily-of-the-valley, base notes are amber, musk, oakmoss and brazilian rosewood.

This scent is clean, lovely, subtle and no-way overpowering. Perfect to spritz on after a relaxing shower or bath. The citrus is much more intensive than other notes but it is not a very sharp citrus. Every note come in a very suave, smooth and subtle way. It smells a little bit soap-y to some people. 

It's not the same scent or projection but everytime our clients wear this scent, it reminds them of Clean Provence (so we were told). So if you like Clean, i bet you will like this fragrance too.
TOP NOTES: Orange, Galbanum, and Lemon
HEART NOTES: Honeysuckle, Jasmine, and Lilly of the Valley
BASE NOTES: Amber, Musk, Oakmoss, and Rosewood
Comes in a very simple, light and easy to spritz packaging. Other scents are Serene, Tender and Joy.

What I like about Nekkid Pure EDP:
It smells expensive :)
It smells clean and not overpowering
Simple packaging and handy to bring
Staying power of 4 hours
Affordable price: P350.00/30ml bottle

What I don't like about Nekkid Pure EDP:
Nothing :)

Will I repurchase?
Definitely yes!!! I wanna try also " Tender" - their bestseller.

You can purchase Nekkid Pure at Nekkid's website here. Hope you enjoyed reading my first perfume post. Till my next post guys!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment