Monday, June 1, 2015

I Won as Commenter of the Month II

Hi guys...

I'm back to share another post. I had been busy with summer outings and family bonding. Truly, summer is simply worth the wait :) Goodbye summer, see you next year!

I have shared my post here that I won as Commenter of the Month from The Beauty Junkee. I'm happy to announced that I won again as Commenter of the Month but with Ms. Liz of Project Vanity. I have been a follower of her blog since 2011 and since then I kept checking her blog for new and functional products. Most of the makeup I bought is because of her reviews!!! that's how convincing she is and how good she does her reviews on the products...  

Here's the link when Project Vanity announced the winners!
I got a Mandom loot bag with Japanese beauty products which includes the best seller: Bifesta Cleanser.
Here's what's inside the loot bag...
I also got the Kawaii mini-magazine which has Ms. Liz as Beauty Editor and Writer... It's so nice and very informative.
L-R: Bifesta Cleansing Lotion Bright Up, Lucido-L Hail Styling Milk (wave and treatment oil perm), Heavy Rotation Eyeliner and Pixy UV Whitening Perfect Fit Two-Way Cake.
I'm so happy that I get to try Bifesta and Pixy products. I have been waiting for Pixy to be available in Cebu. 

Thank you Ms. Liz for your generosity! I am a certified Project Vanity reader and fan! Cheers to more blog reviews, great opportunities on your painting career and to your forevermore lovelife.

Till my next post.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment