Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in 03


Hi guys! It’s a great morning for me :)

I’ve got another eyebrow product review to share; I’ve been really into enhancing my eyebrow arches through constant practice. As they say constant practice makes it perfect! So let me share my thoughts on Etude House Drawing Pencil in 03 (brown) at Php 148.00 per 0.2g.
Description:
This is a pencil type eyebrow that fills in between brow hair.

How to apply:
1. Fill in between hairs with wider surface
2. Draw brow line and delicate edges with slimmer surface.

Caution:
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Stop using if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.

With an angled, retractable tip that requires no sharpening!

Silky smooth eyebrow pencil fills in, defines and shapes brows to perfection. Ultra-fine tip lightly deposits pigments, mimicking actual brow hair for a natural look that highlights the sparkle of your eyes. For natural looking brows, apply liner with precise and short strokes, following the natural growth of your brows...
Swatch on my hand...

Other available shades: 01 (dark brown), 02 (grey-brown), 04 (dark grey), 05 (grey) and 06 (black)
 
Photo taken after 8 hours...
 
What I like about EH Drawing Pencil in Brown?
The pencil has smooth, soft texture
The color is buildable; you can either soften or darken the shade accordingly
Pigmented, lasted for 8 hours on me without retouch
Gives me a natural brow color
Very easy to use
The angled tip is perfect for drawing the brows and makes application easier
The spoolie is firm but soft
The packaging is sleek and convenient to bring
The product is economical; you get a pencil at one end and a spoolie on the other
No waste of product because it requires no sharpening
Available locally
Affordable price

What I don’t like about EH Drawing Pencil in Brown?
The brow pencil is not sweat proof
The brow pencil is not smudge proof
Its lead breaks easily

Will I repurchase?
Big YES...

Where to get updates: Website and FB page...

Stores: Ayala Center Cebu, SM Seaside, J Center Mall and SM Cebu (also in Department Store area)

Till my next blog post guys!

Melanie 

2 comments:

  1. Super best seller nila ito! glad you liked it :) Fave ko din ito eh :)

    ReplyDelete