Friday, July 15, 2016

Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder

Thank God It's Friday guys :) My whole week was super busy and tiring! To divert, I'm sharing a review of a product which gives me a matte yet glowing face...
Etude House Zero Sebum Drying Powder (6g) at Php 398.00
A mineral powder that provides clear skin without dryness or flakiness.
What it is...
- Made of mineral powder (80%) to dry oily and waxy sebum breakouts and below the surface efficiently.

1. Sebum control powder contained to remove unnecessary excess sebum efficiently.
2. 80% of Mineral Powder - soft, elastic, and in various shapes, contained to deliver clear and natural luminosity on face.
3. Wide micro superfine fiber puff helps powder applied clearly without smudge.
4. No talc, mineral oil, animal ingredient, artificial pigment, or artificial scent to care skin softly.

3-Step Sebum Control to deliver cushiony and non-greasy skin:

1. Sugar polymer from plankton removes excess sebum on skin clearly to keep skin cushiony and soft.
2. Cotton extract protect skin from the impact of stress from excess sebum and sebum breakouts.
3. Patent sebum control mix contained: fermented bean, willow, cinnamon, oregano, pine, portulaca oleracea, and gold to care sebum troubles.
How to apply:
After applying skincare or makeup, lightly dab onto sebum concentrated areas. 

Caution:
1. Use only as directed.
2. Avoid storing in high/low temperatures or in areas exposed to direct sunlight.
3. Stop using if it causes any allergic reaction or any problems arising.

Ingredients:
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Cellulose, Mica, Silica, 1,2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Laureth-21, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Polyurethane-11, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Simethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides(Ci77491), Iron Oxides(Ci77499)

  Swatch on my hand...

Blended on my hand and eventually blended with my skin (right picture)
Left: just applied Zero Sebum              Right: blended Zero Sebum

During the purchase, Etude House gave a Pink Membership card which I can use for my next purchase... Look how cute the card is :-)

What I like about Zero Sebum Drying Powder?
cute and sturdy plastic packaging
has a refreshing citrus-y scent
has a blurring effect - my pores doesn't really show up
white, fine powder but doesn't leave a white cast
removes my excess sebum very well
lightweight and has a soft, silky feel on my face
on top of foundation, it gives me a matte finish
sets my makeup really well
the holes dispenses the powder efficiently
powder puff is soft and has a refreshing color, it does get a decent amount of  
               powder for application
has a generous amount of 6g  
affordable price of Php 398.00
locally available

What I don't like about Zero Sebum Drying Powder?
a little bit messy upon application, I prefer compact type of powder :P

Will I repurchase?
No, I'll try some other brands which I haven't tried yet... 

Where to get updates: Website and FB page...

Stores: Ayala Center Cebu, SM Seaside, J Center Mall and SM Cebu (also in Department Store area)

I hope you find this powder interesting to try! Till my next post guys.

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment