Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Project Vanity Girl Boss Glam Kit


Hi guys!

Presenting the Project Vanity Girl Boss Glam Kit... The items inside the kit are carefully picked by the PV team with the working girls in mind... It housed all the basic essentials that a busy working girl needs to create a  full face makeup!
I love the simple yet elegant dove grey pouch... and the material they've used does not attract dirt easily.
The items inside the kit!

Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24H Gel Pencil Eyeliners in Butterscotch, Cotton Candy, Plum and Watermelon at Php1,299.00 per 1g x 4. I'm not a fan of eyeliners because I find it so hard to put on but this cute gel pencil type is too enticing to try. Will definitely work hard for this babies to put to use :P


Revlon Ultimate All-in-One Mascara at Php 650.00 per 8.5 ml. The packaging is so pretty... love the red, black color duo :)
Inglot Freedom System Brow Powder in shade 561 at Php425.00 per 3.2g. Finally, I get to try an Inglot product! Inglot has been in my wish list items for a while now. This shade is just perfect for my brows…  
Pink Sugar Sweet Cheeks HD Cheek Color in Tokyo Rush at Php499.00 per 6g. It’s a hot pink shade but when blended gives me a nice pink glow that melts in my skin.
 
Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Barely There (Sheen) at Php 425.00 per 3.5g. This made my day when I opened the kit J The lipstick is so adorable, the tiny black tube is so cute! The shade, oh I haven’t tried it yet, parang gusto ko lang e-keep and not touch it at all…

Origins Smarty Plants CC Cream with SPF 20 (1.5ml) and Free Mask Facial...

They also included a product catalogue for reference.

The Kit is retailed at Php 1,250.00 but the total cost of the items inside is Php 3,648.00. Such a steal and worth the purchase!  Visit Projectvanity.com/store for more information. 

Suggested application of the products... Link here

Quickly blend in the insta-brightening Origins Smarty Plants CC Cream for a skin refresh, then groom your brows with Inglot's Brow Powder (or Brow Wax*). After, line your eyes with fun yet subtle colors from the Happy Skin Eye Candy Gel Pencil Set! Of course, your lashes should be ready to stun with Revlon's all new Ultimate All-In-One Mascara which will volumize, lengthen, and deepen your lashes without you having to worry if it'll smudge or smear. Don't forget to brighten your complexion with the pretty Sweet Cheeks Blush from Pink Sugar! Finish your look with a flattering peachy pink lippie like the Sleek True Color Lipstick in Barely There.
 
Here's how to get the Girl Boss Glam Look: Link here

I'm a satisfied customer here and I can't wait for the next Kit... Perhaps a Kit with summer-ready essentials or a party-ready kit...

Till my next post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment