Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Happy Skin Eye Candy 24h Mini Gel Pencil Eyeliner Tin Set


Hi loves…

Here's another first to try product - a pencil gel liner! I struggle to use this type of product at first but indeed constant practice made me perfect the technique :)
Happy Skin Eye Candy 24h Mini Gel Pencil Eyeliner Tin Set at Php 1,299.00 per 1g x 4.
Move over basic black. Here comes the new eyeliner staples! This season, Happy Skin celebrates statement eyes in the sweetest hues! Each Happy Skin Eye Am Here To Stay 24h Gel Auto Eyeliner is a budge-proof intensely pigmented eyeliner that glides on smoothly, allowing you to make a big bold statement in a wink.

This gel liner is formulated with Argan oil that glides smoothly on skin without drying out your lashline. While it stays on all-day long, you can easily use an oil-based cleanser to swipe it off—no need for rough tugging on the delicate eye area.
Watermelon – olive green shade with mini gold shimmers
Plum – violet shade with visible gold shimmers 
Butterscotch – bronze shade with mini shimmers
Cotton Candy – shimmery baby pink shade
Top-Bottom: Cotton Candy, Butterscotch, Plum and Watermelon...

Captivate without saying a word with the rich, golden Butterscotch color. Mesmerize with the delicate pink  of Cotton Candy and let eyes softly sparkle. Be intriguingly different and create a richer stare with Plum-lined peepers. Create deceivingly fuller lashlines with the magic of Watermelon.
 
Among the four shades, my favorite would be Watermelon then Cotton Candy!!! I am loving this mini liners and been using this everyday :) Watermelon is such a very nice shade, so complimenting with my skin tone.  I use Cotton Candy in my waterline to open up my eyes when I feel like I need to brighten up and in my inner corners for that highlighting effect...
 
How to use: 
When applying the gel liner from the inner to the outer edges of your upper lashline, always close your eye and pull your lid taut to draw your line. Line lightly for a sweet, natural look or load up on the layers if you're going for a more intense look. Sharpen eyeliner when needed.
Watermelon in action :)
 Watermelon is a personal favorite of mine because it does look so refreshing and does compliment my skin...
Butterscotch in action :)
Butterscotch is also a nice shade :) love the golden shade on my lids...

What I like about HS Eye Candy 24h Mini Gel Pencil Eyeliner Tin Set? 
Made with skin-loving ingredients that is safe even with pregnant women
Formulated with Argan Oil
Smooth, non-drying formula
Glides smoothly on my lids upon application
Highly pigmented
Budge, smudge, sweat and water-proof
Lid doesn’t easily break
Stays on like forever…. 
Perfect shade selection for the set!
Twist type packaging that needs no sharpening
Perfect size for traveling, super handy to bring and very compact    
Locally Available 
Reasonable price 

What I don’t like about HS Eye Candy 24h Mini Gel Pencil Eyeliner Tin Set? 
Hard to remove 

Will I repurchase? 
Big YES… because of these liners; lining my lid is super easy :D

Where to buy: 
Happy Skin Online store
Beauty Bar Ayala Center Cebu
RAF Ayala Cebu
Plains & Prints SM City Cebu
SM Seaside City Cebu
Robinsons Galleria Cebu

For more information and updates on Happy Skin products, visit their website, FB page, Twitter and IG Accounts...

Till my next post guys...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment