Thursday, October 27, 2016

The SAEM Eco Soul Kiss Button Lips Matte in 02: Confident Charm

Hi loves!

Here's another lipstick review that I am loving lately... I got this from my Althea Korea haul with link here. It's something new and the lipstick itself is a gem, the perfect finish for me.
The SAEM Eco Soul Kiss Button Lips Matte in 02: Confident Charm at P470.00 per 2g. Bought on sale with 12% off from the original price of P540.00. A smooth textured lipstick that keeps lips colored for a long time without smudging and protect dry lips.
Features: 
1. A 0.1mm of product comes out as you click it once. Make your lipstick always fresh and new.
2. Can be use as lip balm, tint gloss all at the same time.
3. Its special “water holding system” instantly melts and hydrates skin right after applying. Create glossy and dewy lip.
How to use: Press the button then apply slowly on the lips.
* Please note that once content is out of the tube, it can't be put back so don’t press repeatedly.
Swatch on my hand...
 My shade is Confident Charm which is a hot pink shade that will suit any skin type.
 Other available shades...
Confident Charm on my lips...

What I like about SAEM Eco Soul Kiss Button Lips Matte in Confident Charm:
I love the creamy texture that glides on smoothly on my lips
Pigmented, one swipe is enough to show off the color
Non-oily and non-greasy formula
Lightweight and moisturizing formula
Staying power is average: 4-6 hours (fades but leaves a nice tint)
Smells so good!
Comes in a push type packaging
Unique and compact packaging
Reasonable price for a good quality product

What I don't like about SAEM Eco Soul Kiss Button Lips Matte in Confident Charm:
Available only at Althea Korea
Minimal transfers, especially when you drink (the lipstick will stick to your mug/glass)
No expiry dates written
In Korean Label (only the how to use is in English)

Will I repurchase?
Big YES... Would love to try other shades like Red Warmer and Bitter Chocolate!

Where to buy... Althea Korea

Till my next post guys... 

No comments:

Post a Comment