Monday, October 3, 2016

Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Barely Bitten


Hi loves...

I’m back for another review… I had this product for a while na but used it last month lang which I regret after I discovered how nice this brand is… I got hooked kasi with its eyeshadow trio. By the way, it’s from Pop Beauty Honey Haze Set priced at Php 695.00 (inclusions: Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Naturally Bare, Pouty Pop Crayon in Barely Bitten, and Sunkissed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine).
For now, I'll be sharing my thoughts on the Pouty Pop Crayon in Barely Bitten (3g)...
This extra-nourishing balm gently bounces onto lips, creating a plumped and pillowy pout. Leaves lips with luscious, long-lasting colour in a super-smooth satin texture. 
Barely Bitten is a peachy nude shade...

Other available shades: Coral Crush, Fuchsia Flirt, Rose Romance
 
Ingredients: Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceresine Wax, Beeswax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Wax, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Fragrance. [+/- Red Iron Oxide, D&C Red No.6, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide].

Swatch on my hand...

How to use: Smooth onto lips using twist-up crayon – no sharpening needed. Mix & match colors for your own customized POP perfect. Can also be used on cheeks.
Look how nice it is when worn!!! I wasn't really a fan of nude lippies but this made me change my mind :) I super love this Barely Bitten shade...

What I like about Pouty Pop Crayon in Barely Bitten:
I love the creamy texture that glides on smoothly on the lips
Non-oily and non-greasy formula
Lightweight and moisturizing formula
Non-drying formula
Pigmented, one swipe is enough to show off the color
Staying power is average: 3-4 hours
Available locally thru online stores
Comes in a twist type packaging
Smells so good!
Affordable price of Php395.00
 
What I don't like about Pouty Pop Crayon in Barely Bitten:
Transfers, especially when you drink (the lipstick will stick to your mug/glass)
Settles into lines and does emphasize flaky lips so better prep your lips first

Will I repurchase?
Yes and I would like to try Fuchsia Flirt as well!
           
Where to buy:  
Pop Beauty website

Online stores: Beauty Mnl, Glamourbox and Zalora.

For more information and updates on Pop Beauty products, visit their website, FB page, Twitter and IG Accounts...


Till my next post...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment