Thursday, November 17, 2016

Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Barely There

Hi loves...

I can't remember exactly when I got addicted to lipsticks hehe... My first love would always be blushes then next will now be lipsticks! I'm so sorry my eyeshadows and lip balms... I'll share my lipstick collection in a separate post :) I think I have more than ten lippies mostly from Happy Skin...

Today, I'll be sharing my recent favorite lipstick... I love it at first sight because of its cute packaging then I loved it even more when I first swatch it.
Sleek Makeup True Colour Lipstick in 776 - Barely There (3.5g) at P425.00.
A highly pigmented sheen lipstick that provides long-lasting full coverage and helps to keep lips moisturized. Enriched with Vitamin E which helps to hydrate and protect lips. It's ultra-smooth, lightweight, with comfortable feel and buildable for a subtle or dramatic finish.
List of ingredients...
The shade Barely There is a sheen nude peach...
Other available shades:
Matte finish - Ready to Sail, Papaya Punch, Tweek, Vamp, Heartbreaker, Mystic, Plush, Pink Freeze, Dare, Bare All, Russian Roulette, Amped, Tangerine Scream, Exxxagerate & Stiletto
Sheen finish - Baby Doll, Smoulder, Fuchsia, Liqueur, Loved Up, Coral Reef, Smother, Cherry, Vixen, Candy Cane, Succumb, OMG, Mulberry, Peaches & Cream & Naked     
Swatch on my lips...
Lips swatch...

What I like about Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Barely There: 
I love the creamy texture that glides on smoothly on my lips
Non-oily and non-greasy formula
Lightweight and moisturizing formula 
Buildable color 
Staying power is average: 3-4 hours 
Comes in a nice black durable tube packaging
Unique and compact packaging
Reasonable price for a good quality product
With expiry dates
Not tested on animals
Locally available                  

What I don't like about Sleek True Colour Lipstick in Barely There:
Not pigmented, you need to apply twice or thrice to achieve a more visible color
Massive transfers, especially when you drink (the lipstick will stick to your mug/glass)
Too glossy for my preference
Settles into lines and does emphasize flaky lips so better prep your lips first

Will I repurchase?
No... but I like to try the matte finishes shade in Dare and Exxxagerate!

Where to buy...


For more information and updates on Sleek Makeup products, visit their website, FB page, and Instagram Account...

Till my next post...








No comments:

Post a Comment