Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Mushroom-shaped Brush


Hello loves…

I’m back from the Holidays. We had the chance to go to the cemetery and bond with my hubby’s family. After a long while, finally we had lunch together (as in complete attendance)… That was a happy lunch full of talking and laughter!

So much for that, let me share this wonderful brush which has been raved by a lot of beauty gurus, youtubers and bloggers for quite some time now. I gave in to purchasing one for myself! 

Mushroom-shaped brush at P150.00 from prettyangelshoppe.
A foundation brush with soft-densely packed short bristles made of synthetic hair, aluminum ferrule and wood handle. 
Specifications: 
Brush material – Synthetic hair
Handle material – Wood with Aluminum Ferrule
Approximate Length – 10 cm
Length of Bristles – 2.5 cm
Color – White with Gold Ferrule Handle

What I like about the Mushroom-shaped Brush:
Effortlessly apply foundation and BB creams to my face
Bristles are very soft
It doesn’t absorb too much product so I’m sure that my foundation and BB cream is on my face not on the brush!
It gives me that smooth, powder finish
Comes with a brush guard
No shedding of bristles when washed
Travel-friendly
Affordable price
Locally available

What I don’t like about the Mushroom-shaped Brush:
It’s hard to wash due to its short and packed bristles
Takes a day to dry...

Will I repurchase?
Yes!

Till my next post guys…



No comments:

Post a Comment