Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Faceshop Rice and Ceramide Moisture Toner

Hello loves!

This post is long overdue and I’ve gotten half way using this toner J I’ve used this twice daily, every morning after shower and at night after taking off my makeup. I strictly follow my cleanse-tone-moisturize regimen… And I can say that my skin is better now, it looks healthy, hydrated and glowing even without makeup! So I’m currently obsessed with the no-makeup makeup look… to let you see that my skin glows from within… 
The Face Shop Rice and Ceramide Moisture Toner at P150.00 {43% off from the original price of P264.00} per 150 ml bottle. Got this from my Althea Korea haul.
A toner that feels like an essence, contains rice extracts and ceramide which provides superb moisture to the face. The toner is in liquid-gel type consistency with a subtle scent.

Application: Place adequate amount on cotton and rub out evenly.
Excess dirt removed after using the toner :)

What I like about TFS Rice and Ceramide Moisture Toner:
Provides superb moisture
Consistency is rich and thick like an essence :)
Easily absorbed into my skin
Has a non-sticky formula
After application, my skin felt moisturized and soft
It’s gentle to my skin
It removes excess dirt
I liked the subtle fresh scent, smells like a baby cologne
Made with natural ingredients
Made in Korea, known for their superb quality skincare
Made of sturdy plastic bottle packaging
Affordable price
Available locally
Label with English translations

What I don’t like about TFS Rice and Ceramide Moisture Toner:
Nothing…

Will I repurchase?  Yes!

Where to buy...
The Face Shop Stores {Ayala Center Cebu and SM City Cebu}
Lazada Ph
 
For more information and updates on The Face Shop products, visit their website, FB page, Twitter and Instagram Accounts...

Till my next post loves...


1 comment:

  1. Snow Peak Titanium | TITanium Arts
    Welcome to titanium wood stove Snow Peak Titanium. titanium joes To be a hypoallergenic titanium earrings guest member, titanium shift knob you need infiniti pro rainbow titanium flat iron to choose from three main categories of products: Home Furnishings, Nursery,

    ReplyDelete