Monday, January 5, 2015

Christmas Gifts 2014

Happy New Year guys....

I have been out of blogging for the past holidays... I spent most of my time with my family (my husband and son)... We've been busy with our first Christmas celebration in our own house!!! We celebrated it very simply yet memorable :D

Today, I will be sharing to you the gifts we have prepared for our loved ones -- extended family, god children and friends.. We used to have "Manito Manita" on Christmas eve two years ago when we stayed pa with my husband's family but last Christmas we had something else -- we call it Christmas wish list -- I suggested that instead of having a hard time choosing a gift for each and everyone of us why not we write our own wish list (something we want to receive as Christmas gift) then will pick based on that wish list one by one... even if we know that will receive that item, we still are very excited... we were like children with happy and excited eyes upon opening the gifts...

So here's a run down of the gifts we have given based on their wish list:
Solemate flat shoes for my youngest brother's girlfriend (Shatchie) and a Human sling bag for my youngest brother (Rayan). They really liked the gifts based on their smiles that Christmas eve.

Secosana sling bag for my brother's girlfriend (Jill) and Sandugo slippers for my brother (Anthony) next to me -- as I am the eldest and only girl among my siblings.


Flip flops for my mother (in pink because it's her favorite color and black to pair with any outfit) and a small head light (with LED light and battery operated)  for my father.


Converse T-shirts for my father in law and brothers in law...
A mickey and minnie mouse sleep wear for my mother in law...

Gifts for my close friends in the office...
A deluxe pool table set for my godson (Lyle) and a lego airplane for my godson (John-John).
Cute dresses for our goddaughters: Lyca and Carra...
A cute sleeveless pair for our godson: Emmanuel and a polka dots dress for her sister Elijah...

I hope that they were happy with the gifts we have given... I know that these are only simple gifts but what matters is that it was given heartily... I praise God for giving us enough blessings so we can share as well to others especially those we love... 

I'm also excited to share what I got last Christmas...
A picture of me with the gifts hehe...
I'm starting with my most favorite gift which I received.. a Parisian bag from my brother -- Anthony and Jill... They really know how to please me hehe
Two pairs of solemate flat shoes -- in times when I'm tamad to wear high heels -- this will be my friendly buddy. Gifts from my mama and papa!!!
A leather belt from my brother -- Rayan and Shatchie.
Aside from the belt -- they also gave me a Hello Kitty lip gloss... my brother Rayan knows that I'm a fan of Hello Kitty stuff...
Another makeup addition to my growing collection.. an Atomy Lipstick from my bestfriend  --Cyka... Thank you Cy.. I love the color!!!
Aside from the Atomy Lipstick -- my bestfriend also gave me a makeup kit... a small yet spacious kit in pink color... Super love this kit, I am currently housing my growing collection here.
Here's a FOTD picture of mine last December 21, 2014 when we had our company Christmas party celebration. I opted for a simple makeup but I use false lashes here, my first time to use one hehe... I kinda enjoyed wearing them... Will try another set of lashes again very soon!!!
I'm ending my post with another FOTD last January 2, 2015. I cut my hair to a shorter layered haircut... Do you like my new hairstyle??? Me... I liked it haha I look younger here!!!

Thank you to all our loved ones who have given us gifts as well... We are very happy to receive them all....Till our next Christmas...

Till my next post!!!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment