Sunday, January 11, 2015

Dial Cleansing Pair

Hi guys…

Here’s my first review for 2015. I have been using this cleansing pair for a month now. I got it from my BDJ Box - October 2014 with unboxing here.
So let’s start first with the Coconut Water Bamboo Leaf Extract Glycerin Bar Soap – Php 139.75 / 4 oz. each – trio pack.
Product Information: Dial website here 

This bar is infused with moisture, from coconut water and bamboo leaf extract, to hydrate skin naturally. Contains Coconut water which is rich in antioxidants and electrolytes for skin that feels clean, fresh and moisturized.
Ingredients lists...
It looks like this...the bar soap!
This is so far my favorite Body wash ever…that’s how amazing it is!!! Dial Coconut Water Ultra Fresh Hydrating Body Wash – Php 199.75 / 437ml.

Product Information: Dial website here
The first of its kind to contain coconut water, this body wash delivers a fresh infusion of moisture, every time you shower. Contains Coconut water which is known to be rich in antioxidants and electrolytes for skin that feels clean, fresh and moisturized.
Other facts about the wash...
Ingredients lists...
Here's a swatch... just a clear liquid...
What I like about the products:
Both products contain coconut water that gives beauty benefits for the skin
The body wash gives the skin moisture and hydration in an instant
The bar soap cleans well without making the skin rough and dry
Leaves my skin clean, fresh and very hydrated
Gives my skin a super soft and smooth texture even without using lotion
Rich in antioxidants and electrolytes that help provide replenishing hydration
The bar soap is hard and doesn’t melts easily
The body wash is Noted as Product of the Year in the Consumer Survey of Product Innovation for 2014
Affordable price
Available locally
Both smells really good…

What I don’t like about the products:
Nothing that I can think of…

Will I repurchase?
Absolutely yes… especially the body wash!

If you want to know more about Dial products, check out their website here

Till my next post…

Melanie



No comments:

Post a Comment