Monday, January 12, 2015

My Choice Spa Salt in Mango variant

Hello guys…

I’m currently excited for Sinulog Festival this coming January 17-18, 2015. I am looking forward for the street dancing and fireworks display. I’m currently preparing my skin for a radiant and healthier glow cause I’ll be wearing a mini shorts or skirt.. I’ll wear comfortable clothing so I can enjoy walking, walking and walking through the streets where the Sinulog Festival is… To achieve a great skin, I started using a scrub to exfoliate my skin so dead skin will be removed… I’ve always been a fan of Asian Secrets scrub, this product just came in when I’m finally out of my Asian Secrets scrub.. My Choice Spa Salt in Mango variant – this was included in my BDJ Box - October 2014 with unboxing here.
Product Info: 
Spa Salt MANGO Has Vitamin E minerals that act as your natural protection from pollution, sun rays and other factors. It has a renewing ability and helps repair your skin from sun damage. 

Offers other variants: Carrot, Coconut, Cucumber, Goat Milk, Mix Fruity, Orange and Papaya with price and sizes as follows: Php 12.00 / 30 grams, Php 20.00 / 80 grams, Php 55.00 / 350 grams and Php 100.00 / 500 grams.
List of ingredients...
Sample No. 1
Sample No. 2 -- it looks like a real salt but colored!

What I like about the products: 
Another affordable skincare brand that promotes organic ingredients which is good for the skin
This spa salt effectively exfoliates my skin and removes bar soap residues
Makes my skin soft and smooth
The texture of the beads is fine; it looks like a salt talaga but colored 
It has Vitamin E
My dead skin cells were removed 
I love the faint mango scent
Affordable price
Available locally 

What I don’t like about the products: 
Like salts, it is salty so don’t use it near your eyes… it will cause irritation! 

Will I repurchase? 
Definitely yes… I will use this as an alternate scrub to my Asian Secrets! 

If you want to know more about My Choice products, check out their Facebook page here.


Till my next post…

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment