Monday, November 10, 2014

I Won as Commenter of the Month

Hello everyone!!!

As I've mentioned in my recent post here. I won as Commenter of the Month - October 2014 at The Beauty Junkee's Blog. Check it out in this link

I have been a fan of Ms. Martha's blog since 2011. I even won during that year as Commenter of the Month also (forget when exactly was that :P). I like her blog because her reviews are detailed and complete, she managed to review a lot of topics aside from the usual make-up, skin care and hair care and of course she is very generous in terms of her COM prizes and give-aways :D

My prizes arrived last Friday, November 7, 2014. 

Prizes are inside this Swap Watches paper bag... Slightly crumpled, I guess due to shipping handling..

So here they are... A Swap watch from Tomato Time with Green and Powder Blue straps. Cute right???

Notes to keep for future reference!

I liked that it comes in a Jeepney Face design.. so Pinoy ang peg!!!

Again, thank you Ms. Martha for choosing me to be your COM for October 2014. Please visit her blog here. You will enjoy reading here reviews and you will have the chance to be a COM :D

And lastly, if you want the same watch... check out Tomato's Online Store here. This type of watch has different faces and straps to offer.

Till my next post!

Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment