Wednesday, August 10, 2016

3CE Dangerous Matte Lip Color in #807

Hello guys…

I just want to share my review on 3CE Dangerous Matte Lip Color in #807 - Hypnotic.
It was a birthday gift from my bestfriend… Have used it several times already and stopped using it when I got pregnant (I didn’t like the soapy smell, you know how sensitive the pregnant are) and just recently I began using it again…

I really had a hard time searching for information about the lipstick. I guess it's a limited edition one because of its polka dots packaging :)
Description:
Non-oily, non-greasy, powdery finish with this real matte lipstick.
A single touch on the lips with this excellent colored lipstick will enhance the vividness of color, and is applied thinly on lips and stays on for a long time.

REAL MATTE FINISH
Real matte textured for a non-oily, non-glowy, powdery finish that help complete a chic look.

ENRICHED PIGMENT
The enriched pigment will enhance vividness of color, and is applied thinly on lips and stays on for a long time.

LONG WEARING LIP COLOR
Its excellent adhesion feature allows the color to stay on lips for smooth, sleek lips and complete a long-lasting makeup
The shade in Hypnotic:
Fatal, hypnotizing raspberry color
Fatal beauty expressed with deep raspberry color that makes feminine appeal which cannot be expressed with colors of pink and red alone.

Other Shades available: 707 Keen, 708 Birthday, 709 Bestie, 806 Dusty Coral, 808 Spotted, 809 Tell The Truth and 901 Cheeky Cheeky
Swatches…

What I like about 3CE Dangerous Matte Lip Color in #807?
Creamy texture that glides on smoothly on the lips
Non-oily and non-greasy formula
Lightweight and moisturizing formula
Pigmented, one swipe is enough to show off the color
Staying power is average: 3-4 hours but doesn’t totally vanished; it leaves a tint on the lips
Available locally thru online stores
Comes in a nice-polka dots (black and white) packaging
I super like the raspberry shade

What I don’t like about 3CE Dangerous Matte Lip Color in #807?
I really don’t like the soap-y smell, it’s kind of irritating my nose L
Does not have a matte finish
No expiry dates on packaging
Label in Korean, No English translation
Transfers, especially when you drink (the lipstick will stick to your mug/glass)
Priced at USD19.00 / Php1,000+ locally per 3.5g

Will I repurchase?
No, but would love to try other shades: 709 Bestie and 901 Cheeky Cheeky

Where to get updates: Website

Stores where you can purchase 3CE: Sephora PH, Lazada and Beauty Mnl

Till my next post guys... Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment