Friday, August 5, 2016

Dove Limited Edition Travel Kit

Hello to everyone who will be reading this post....

This is my 100th post... oh my I've written a hundred times on this blog :) How time flies... I was thinking on what to post for this milestone I've achieved when I came across these Dove Limited Edition Travel Kit pictures. Then I decided to post an entry about it because I love minis, I love limited edition stuff and lastly I love Dove's White Beauty Bar so much! I guess this soap will definitely my most favorite of all the soap I've tried my entire life :)
Dove Limited Edition Travel Kit at Php 99.00. The kit includes a Dove Intense Repair Shampoo (50ml), Dove Intense Repair Conditioner (50ml), Daily Hair Vitamin (1 capsule) and a White Beauty Bar (50g).

The Kit emphasizes this regimen:
Cleanse – Condition – Lock in Nourishment – Moisturize
Dove Intense Repair Shampoo... restore your hair's strength against breakage with this progressively nourishing system for damaged hair.
• Nourishes to repair the appearance of damaged hair
• System for visible repair and progressive nourishment, wash after wash
• Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives help repair damage deep inside hair
• Hair looks healthy, strong and more beautiful
• Helps protect against future damage with continuous use
• Suitable for daily use

Why I like it:
Restored my damaged hair due to hair color
Lessen my hair fall
Made my hair smoother and stronger against breakage.
Made it healthy looking

Dove Intense Repair Conditioner... helps to nourish hair and visibly repair damage, so hair looks healthy and strong.

• Nutri-Keratin Repair Actives help repair damage deep inside hair
• Visibly repairs signs of surface hair damage
• Deeply nourishes damaged hair
• Makes hair feel smoother, helps detangling and improves manageability
• Gives both instant and progressive results with continuous use
• Suitable for daily use

Why I like it: 
Nourished my hair, inside and out
My hair feels smooth, less damage, and strengthens against breakage 
Smells nice 
Daily Hair Vitamin... concentrated infusion with vitamins that locks in nourishment all day. Infused with Vitamin E (nourishes dry hair), Botanical Extract (helps repair weak hair) and Mineral Oil (helps protect hair from damage)

Directions for use:
Step 1: Use Dove Intense Repair Shampoo and Conditioner. Squeeze out excess water to make hair damp.

Step 2: Pop out capsule from blister. Cut/pinch end of capsule and squeeze out contents onto palm.

Step 3: Apply evenly from the middle of hair strands all the way to the tips. Do not rinse off. Comb and set hair.

Why I like it: 
Smells really nice
A capsule is enough for my entire hair
Hair feels soft, smooth, lighter and tangle-free
Hair feels doesn’t feel oily and greasy
White Beauty Bar... this is a gentle cleansing formula contains ¼ moisturizing cream to give you softer, smoother, more radiant looking skin vs. ordinary soap.
 
Why I like it so much:
Super moisturizing formula
Never had a dry skin while using it
Helps retain skin’s moisture
Leaves my skin softer, smoother and more radiant looking
My skin lightens 

Where to buy: 
Watsons
Department Stores
Supermarkets

For more information and updates on Dove products, visit their website, FB page, and Twitter Accounts...

Till my next post...


No comments:

Post a Comment