Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement Treatment oil (perm)


Hi guys!

Aside from makeup, I also like using hair oils that enhances the beauty of my straight hair…
My work as an Executive Assistant requires me to be in a pleasing appearance. Always ready to face clients and visitors that come in. On my part, I see to it that I am wearing the proper clothing, do my everyday makeup and see to it that my hair are neatly comb (hindi yung tipong masasabihan ka na mahangin ba sa labas?).

I have reviewed L'oreal Professionnel Mythic Oil which I super love here. Now… I’ll be sharing my experience with Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement Treatment oil (perm) at Php295.00 per 50ml bottle.
Description:
LUCIDO-L is a hair styling brand, made in Japan by Mandom Corporation.
Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement Treatment Oil (perm) is a leave-on hair treatment recommended for permed hair, coarse hair and perm-damaged hair. It has CMC-like ingredients to compensate for the broken CMC inside hair follicles making it sufficiently moisturized. 

What is CMC?
Cell Membrane Complex (CMC) exists among cuticles and cortex cells to help them bond with each other. CMC also works as a “path for water”. When CMC is lost due to hair damage, cuticles and cortex cells breaks, reducing the water-maintaining ability of hair. No matter how much water (moisture) is supplied to hair, unless hair does not have the capability to keep it, it is difficult to create hair with lasting moisture. Combination with CMC-like ingredient can support inside of the hair to maintain water (water-keeping function) and create manageable hair up to ends and feel moist inside of the hair!
Other variant: Lucido-L Treatment Oil Straight! (recommended for: Straight or Straightened hair).

How To Use:
1. Use on semi-dry hair that has been towel-dried after washing. Ideal to be use at nighttime or before bedtime.
2. Spread suitable amount on your palm and apply on areas where treatment is needed the most especially on hair ends.

Look how gorgeous my hair is...

What I like about Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement Treatment oil (perm):
Makes my hair smoother and healthier
Makes my hair tangle-free, feels more manageable
Non-greasy formula
Feels light on the hair
Helps repair my dry and slightly damage hair
No more dry-looking hair but shiny and soft hair
I like the fruity floral scent
Economical, a small amount goes a long way
Affordable price at Php 295.00 per 50ml
Easy to use pump and dispenses just the right amount of product
No allergic reaction on scalp
Preservative free
Locally available

What I don't like about Lucido-L Hair Make Supplement Treatment oil (perm):
Nothing

Will I repurchase?
No, I will purchase the Lucido-L Treatment Oil Straight which is recommended for Straight or Straightened hair…

For more information about Lucido-L products, do visit their FB page here.

Till my next post guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment