Monday, August 1, 2016

Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in Valentine Kiss


Hi guys…

It’s a great day :) and I’m starting the week with one of my favorite brand. I've been addicted to Happy Skin lipsticks since I've tried one. I wanted to own every single shade they have haha... My first shade was in Mistletoe Kiss with review here and the other one was Girl's Night Out with review here...And now, the shade in Valentine Kiss at Php 549.00 per 2.7g ...
Valentine Kiss is a special limited-edition shade you will fall in love with. Inspired by Kris Aquino’s favorite pink color and wanting all women to be happily in love, so Happy Skin created a love-luring shade in a passionate pink. 

How to use:
Twist the body of the lippie to release the product. Line the borders of your lips to define your lip shape then fill in the lips with color to create a creamy, rich pout.
Swatch on my hand…
When worn, the shade instantly brightens my face… I look blooming!

What I like about Valentine Kiss:
Offers three-fold "lip service": the shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick, and hydration of a balm!
With Shea Butter & Collagen to keep your lips in lip-lockin' shape!
Creamy texture that glides on smoothly on the lips
Lightweight and moisturizing formula
I like that the shade instantly brightens the face
So pigmented, one swipe is enough to show off the color
Made with natural ingredients which is skin-loving
Staying power is average: 3-4 hours
Affordable price for a good quality product
Comes in a Twist type packaging
A proud Filipino brand
Available locally
Safe to use by pregnant woman

What I don’t like about Valentine Kiss:
Transfers, especially when you drink (the lipstick will stick to your mug/glass)
Softens / Melts (I’m afraid it will break)
Settles into lines and does emphasize flaky lips so better prep your lips first.

Will I repurchase?
No because I want to try the other shades!

Where to buy:  
Happy Skin Online store
Beauty Bar Ayala Center Cebu
Plains & Prints SM City Cebu

For more information and updates on Happy Skin products, visit their website, FB page, Twitter and IG Accounts...

Till my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment