Monday, October 13, 2014

Ellana Pressed Mineral Blush Duo

Happy Monday to everyone...

Let's start the week with positivity so it will end well :P

So today I will be sharing to you my all time favorite blush. I have been in-love with Ellana Minerals Blush in Fulfillment for three years now and by then I had this ardent wish that perhaps in the near future they will put it in a compact type since powder type is a bit messy and retouching is inconvenient with it. 

Finally, my wish was granted char. As I was browsing one of my favorite blogs, I learned that Ellana Minerals are now selling the Ellana Pressed Mineral Blush Duo so I hurriedly check on to their website to be only disappointed that mostly of the blushes were out of stock!!! 

From then on, I eagerly check for re-stock status daily and finally bought the compact last August 19, 2014. I bought three compacts: one for me and the other two are for my friends which also likes Fulfillment blush. They generously gave me a GWP powder blush in Lust.

I got the Obsession / Fulfillment Pressed Mineral Blush Duo at Php 460.00 + Php 40.00 shipping fee (Php 120/3 pax, me and my friends shared with the shipping cost). I bought it at Ellana Online website. I received it after 3 days from payment.

About the product:

The shades I got:
Fulfillment - (right) is a watermelon peach with gold shimmer
Obsession - (left) is a sheer raspberry red

Weight: contains 9g

What I like about the product:
1.) Texture is velvety and smooth 
2.) Staying power is superb
3.) Price is affordable
4.) Weightless and eco-friendly packaging
5.) In a convenient pressed form
6.) Comes with a mirror and a secure magnetic closure
7.) Highly pigmented and has a semi-matte finish
8.) Locally available
9.) A Mineral Make-up - fragrance and paraben free 

What I don't like about the product:
1.) When I first applied  it, product is very powdery and I messed up but I sooner manage to get the desired amount I just needed for my cheeks
2.) Packaging is nice but it easily attracts dirt because of it's cardboard material 

Indoor picture - Fulfillment blush on me, gives a natural-looking peachy glow on my cheeks! I can use this blush everyday...

Outdoor picture with my cute son - Obsession blush on me, gives a flattering radiant glow on my cheeks!!! A refreshing pink color!!! I use it whenever I need to brighten up my day....

All in all, I really liked the blush duo and I will definitely repurchase :D

Till my next post!

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment