Friday, October 24, 2014

Ellana Sheer Natural Mineral Powder Blush in Lust

Hello to all...

Another review to share before we enjoy the weekend!!!
I was given a chance to try Ellana Sheer Natural Mineral Powder Blush in Lust. This is a GWP when I bought my Ellana Pressed Mineral Blush Duo in Obsession / Fulfillment shade (review here).
About the product:
Ellana Sheer Natural Mineral Powder Blush in Lust is a Peach pink shade with sheer gold shimmer. Soft-toned powder blushes that are easy to blend, with a light formula that gives you a dusting of color that instantly livens up your complexion, with a healthy rosy glow.
 Swatch

 Indoor picture: Lust shade did not really show off... but my cheeks have a healthy glow!! 

Outdoor picture: shows a pale peachy glow!!!

What I like about the product:
It's 100% mineral... so it’s non-comedogenic, fragrance and paraben free
Has Vitamin E for cell regeneration and moisturizing 
Smooth and soft texture 
Price is affordable which costs Php 180.00/2g and Php 100.00/1g tub 
Very easy to blend 
Locally available thru Ellana Website  

What I don't like about the product:
Color does not really show
Staying power is average, maximum of 4 hours 
In a loose powder form, messy application 

All in all, I still liked it for daily use and because it's FREE =D

By the way, these powder blushes are on a Special Price: Php 153.00/2g and Php 85.00/1g tub. If you want to avail of it, do visit their website.


Till my next post and happy weekend....

Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment