Friday, October 10, 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

Hello...

I am sharing to you my one and only primer...  I've been following several blogs since 2011 and stopped for a while when I got married and started our family. When I finally got back to start blogging again, I found out that I'm missing a lot! and I have to be updated with the recent beauty, skin care and hair care products that's why I am introduce to primers only last year hehe... I am using Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser since August 21, 2013 to be exact. I have this habit of putting dates to any products that I'll be using so I can keep track of the expiry and  the longevity it was used up. By doing so, I can determine if I should repurchase or not, if the price is worth the spend. Finally, I repurchased last September 20, 2014.

This is my second tube! My first tube is about to be empty soon.. I'm using this as my daily face primer before I apply make-up.

Basic information from the website
Bye-Bye Pores!
One second away from smooth, poreless skin.

Why You'll Love It...
Insta-blur technology visibly smoothes pores away.
Can be worn alone or under makeup.
Non-comedogenic and fragrance-free.

For Best Results...
Smooth a thin layer under foundation for a smooth-looking finish. Or use alone for flawless-looking skin, smoothing onto areas with visible pores. 

  
 Price: Php 299.00 per 22 ml tube.

 How to use...

In a translucent gel form

What I like about the product:
-          As primer: when applied on the face creates a baby-smooth skin
-          Creates a perfect canvas so that make-up glides on flawlessly
-          Lightweight and breathable on the skin
-     Non greasy and non sticky
-     Fragrance free
-     Price is affordable
-          Extends the wear of make-up
-          tube delivers enough products and is hygienic
-          a little product comes a long way

 What I don’t like about the product:
  1.) I honestly think that it doesn't really reduces my pores since I have been
using it more than a year now. Yes, it does seem like your pores has
been reduced when applied but it's only on the surface... when the gel is
gone you're back to your old pores.
  2.) It does prolong life of your make-up on the face but not that long enough


That would be all for now. Enjoy the weekend guys....


Melanie


No comments:

Post a Comment