Thursday, October 2, 2014

ZA Perfect Fit Concealer in 02



Hello guys!!! I'm back with another post.


 
So here's a review of my current concealer - ZA Perfect Fit Concealer in 02. I bought this at SM City Cebu at Php 276.00, got a 20% discount from the original price of Php 345.00. I really love to buy during SALE period :D

As per label - ZA Perfect Fit Concealer provides perfect coverage powder that covers imperfections such as dark circles, spots and acne marks. It contains collagen, vitamin E and moisturizing ingredient hyaluronic acid. Fits skin perfectly to minimize unevenness and fading. A tube contains 9g of product with three shades available: 01 for fair, 02 for medium and 03 for dark. I chose 02 Medium shade since fair is too light for my skin tone and it appears light beige with neutral undertone to me.

Directions for use and the Ingredients list.

ZA Perfect Fit Concealer in 02 shade.

What I like about the product:
1. it has a pigmented formula
2. covers uneven skintone, dark under eye circles, visible pores and freckles
3. feels light when applied on the face
4. it has an easy to spread texture
5. dries into a semi-matte finish
6. does not crease nor settle into lines
7. it has no fragrance
8. very handy to bring with you anywhere you go
9. it has an easy to squeeze and hygienic tube
10. budget friendly

What I don't like about the product:
1. though the shade I got is perfectly fine, ZA concealer has only 3 shades available
2. availability of stocks and store outlets in Cebu is limited (I went to SM Cebu City to buy the 12-in-1 BB cream, unfortunately they don't have stocks)

Left picture: Bare face
Right picture: With ZA Perfect Fit Concealer 
(it covered my dark under eyes and freckles in the nose area)
 
Definitely, I will repurchase ZA Perfect Fit Concealer. You can check ZA's products at their facebook page. 
 
So there you have it, till my next post!
 
Melanie  

No comments:

Post a Comment